Join now

Room needed, central Stockholm, starting Dec 1st

What is respectful, a good communicator, responsible and writes easily answered riddles? Me! πŸ™‚

I am 32 years old, originally from Israel, spent the last 7 years in the U.S. and recently moved to Stockholm to start my own matchmaking business (financially stable). I spend most of my time outside promoting my business at social events. I enjoy swing dancing, Improv comedy, painting and playing basketball. I'm interested in psychology and getting to know people from different walks of life.

As a Roomate I'm well balanced in the sense that I can be very social but am also aware of people's feeling and can tell when they need alone time. I'm used to spending time with both older people and younger people. My recent Roomate had a 3 year old son and we got along great πŸ™‚

I can provide references. Also I'm a minimalist so I don't mind small rooms/apartments. My minimalistic lifestyle makes it easy for me to move often so a short term lease is good Protected content , though a long term one is preferred ( Protected content ).

Preferred locations: Vasastan, Ostermalm, Norrmalm, Kungsholmen, Gamla Stan, Sodermalm

Preferred move in date: December 1st, though I could move in as early as November 13th or as late as December 5th.

Feel free to message me with any questions or offers.
~Michael

Stockholm Forum