Join now

TV Show seeks new residents of Sweden! (Stockholm)

Views

This just came to The American Club of Sweden and I wanted to pass this along, thanks, Tom

Contact person is Peggy < Protected content

Greetings.

My name is Peggy Healy. I'm currently casting for the House Hunters International television program which airs on the Home & Garden cable network (HGTV) in the United States.

I'm currently casting energetic individuals, couples and families who'd like to share their story about moving abroad and wanted to know if you know of any individual who is brand new to Sweden who might be interested in being featured on our program. I'm casting anyone who's recently moved abroad (renting or buying a home) within the past 10 months or so. If so please feel free to share my contact information.

For more information about our show please visit our website: Protected content or view video here: Protected content

FYI--House Hunters International (HHI) is a half-hour travel/documentary format program currently airing on the Home and Garden Television Network (HGTV). The program is a spin-off of the popular House Hunters and has spent the last several seasons exploring the idiosyncrasies of buying real estate in other countries. This program documents the exciting search for a new home and new life abroad and offers viewers a peek of a different way of life.

The series is designed to de-mystify the international home-buying process by going behind the scenes of a house hunt where buyers and their real estate agents tour 3 homes. Eventually, the home buyers choose one of the three properties. After the buyers make the move, we film a “reveal” of them enjoying life in their new home and new country.

Participants on the program will receive a keepsake video of their episode on HD Video and will also receive compensation for their time and efforts for a four day taping committment.
*Please note that contributors should be fluent in English.

I'd be more than happy to contact you directly with more details on the opportunity at anytime.
Thank you kindly for the consideration!

Sincerely,

Peggy Healy
Casting Associate Producer, Leopard Films USA
127 East 26th Street, New York, NY Protected content
Protected content

Stockholm Forum

Our Global Partners