Join now

We're hiring for an American Aupair in Linköping (Stockholm)

Hello everybody!
We are an Italian family living in Linköping and we need an American Aupair having this profile:
- Coming from US and American mother tongue
- Famele
- Trained or training as a primary school teacher
- very quite, not loving drinking alcohol, non-smoking, etc.
- she sincerely loves children and share her time with them
About us:
I am 37 and my husband is 43.
We have two children aged 7 and 3. The older attended the International School in Italy, and they used only English during class. Now he's attending the Swedish School here in Linköping, but he could go again to an International school should we move elsewhere, that's why he needs to practice a lot English language. He should also use sometimes schoolbooks of grade 2 (that's why we need a person trained as a school teacher).
The little child doesn't speak English, but he will attend the American school together with is brother, so it's good if he gets in touch with English language.
They're both very calm and respectful, they love to read stories and gladly accept suggestions about games to do.
We just need the lady to stay with them about 3 hours during afternoon, playing, singing, reading, studying, or see a film with them.
And sometimes stay with them during the evening when my husband and me go out for dinner.
Schedule and payment will fixed.
Thank you, kind regards to everybody,