Join now

Young ambitious professional looking for a job (Stockholm)

Hi, I am looking for a job in Stockholm and I am wondering what my chances are as a young ambitious professional. I have studied at the University of Groningen (The Netherlands), where I've earned my Master's degree in Urban Planning. I've also studied at Stockholms Universitetet (Department of Human Geography) for 6 months. Now I am planning to move to Stockholm, and therefore I am looking for an interesting job!

I am interested in topics as 'public participation', liveability, pulbic housing and sustainability. A wide range of topics...though all relating to city/social development.

I hope to find out if you know organisations or companies that deal with these (similar) topics. It would be even more fantastisc if you know companies or organisaties that are looking for new, young enthusiastic talent!

Most recently, I've run an internship at a Dutch public housing office and I have worked for a research company that focuses on social scientific research. At this moment I am focussing on learning Swedish and planning my move to Stockholm!

If you would like to learn more about me, my background or work experience, please contact me. I can also send you my resume.

Regards!

Stockholm Forum