Join now

3WG room in Heumaden opportunity (Stuttgart)

I will leave my room at the end of the months (31/03/ Protected content
The rooms is about 18/19sqm in an apartment in Heumaden.
The Village and the apartment are very silence and quiet and the Uban station is 5 min on foot (in 14 min u are in Charlottenplaz); There is also a Uban that connect Heumaden with Mohringen and Vaihingen.
The rest of the apartment is owned by a couple (an Hungarian girl and a German boy).
The rent cost for the room is 350€ Protected content for expense …light, central heating, internet, garbage, ecc). U have access to the toilette, the fully equipped kitchen and washing machine (with a specific room to dry the clothes) + a space in the cellar for your suitcases.
The room is unfornished, but if u need i can sell mine [a desk , a bed with slats for latex mattresses, a foam single mattresse 200×90 cm (it is new i bought it a week agò), bedside table, racks + shelves for your clothes and a chair (the chair is not mine)]..if you have yours i will move them.

At the moment they haven't put any ads, so if interested let me know as soon as possible so we can make an appointment to see the room (i can also send u some pics if u give me your email).

I hope it will be hopefull for u

Regards

Emanuele

Stuttgart Forum