Join now

DO GOOD AND DANCE! Charity Event (Stuttgart)

Views

Dear Members, if you are looking for something to do in November, and like meeting new people (also with international backgrounds), having fun, and also doing something good (i.e. charity) at the same time, then I would highly recommend the following event which I was at last year and will be at again this year:

DO GOOD AND DANCE!
10 November Protected content
from 19:30 o’clock

Württembergischer Automobil Club e.V.
Mörikestraße 30, Protected content

The International Women’s Club Stuttgart e.V. cordially invites you to our annual charity event on November 10, Protected content the gorgeous Württembergischer Automobilclub in Stuttgart-West.

From 19:30 o’clock, we will enjoy a lively and sociable evening with seasonal finger foods, wine, music and dancing.

Tickets are 50 euro per person and cover food, non-alcoholic beverages, two glasses of wine or beer, as well as the entertainment. Vouchers for additional drinks will be available during the event.

Don’t dance? That’s OK too! The dancing part of the night starts later, so please join us for the first half of the evening, featuring delicious snacks, drinks, dinner music, and lots of fun and laughter.

All proceeds will benefit Frauen helfen Frauen e.V.

To reserve your place or ask questions about the event, please send a message to Protected content and you will automatically receive a message with all pertinent information. Alternatively, go to Protected content

Stuttgart Forum

Our Global Partners