Join now

Housing near Bietigheim-Bissingen (Stuttgart)

Hello Stuttgarters :)

New member here. I have been living in the Netherlands for some years now, but lately got the chance to move to Stuttgart and work in the land of Automobiles :). I found a great opportunity to work here and start work on the 2nd of November.

I thought finding good houses in Eindhoven (where I am living now) was tough, but Stuttgart is even tougher! I would really like your advice/suggestions on finding a nice place to live.

Since my work is in Bietigheim-Bissingen , I would like to stay in Bietigheim-Bissingen or a bigger district in the north of Stuttgart Protected content from Bietigheim by train).

At the moment, I am looking for a an apartment for one person (around Protected content all inclusive) and have been going through advertisements posted in hc24, immobilienscout24 among others.

Any suggestion is appreciated. What I would like to know is which town/districts are nice places to stay in the north? I did come across some websites where they say that Ludwigsburg is a nice location between Bietigheim-Bissingen and Stuttgart city centre. May be you have more suggestions. Furthermore, are there other sources for finding a place to stay.

Thanks a lot in advance.