M.C. Dean, Inc., an international engineering and integration firm specializing in complex electrical, electronic, and telecommunication systems, is looking for a highly skilled individual to join their Creative Services group in Stuttgart, Germany, as a Multimedia Specialist. Based out of the Washington, D.C. metro area, M.C. Dean works on U.S. Department of Defense contracts in Germany, Eastern Europe, and Africa.
Candidates should possess technical and creative knowledge in all areas of video production. Experience with Panasonic HVX200 and DSLR camera systems is required. Other camera formats are also beneficial. Strong experience with Final Cut Pro and After Effects are required as well as knowledge of Apple Soundtrack and/or Pro Tools. Experience in photography, graphic design, and/or animation is preferred. Candidates must be fluent in English.
Typical projects include Documentary and ENG-style video productions, scripted corporate videos, event coverage, voiceover recording, and green screen compositing.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States or Germany and be eligible for a U.S. Security Clearance. The position also requires approximately 15% travel with occasional travel to austere locations.
• 5+ years experience with shooting film/video productions including on set and in studio lighting setups
• 5+ years experience with Final Cut Pro
• 3+ years experience with Soundtrack Pro or Pro Tools
• BFA in Film Studies, Film Production, Radio-Television Arts, Visual Communications or comparable degree
• Willingness to travel and be comfortable filming in austere environments
Submit your current resume and demo reel to Protected content (only candidates who provide examples of their work will be considered).
Learn more about Creative Services at Protected content