Join now

Looking for a room/1-room ap in East Stuttgart

Hey hey,

I am Monica, a 27 year old European Affairs (political science) Master student from Lund University (Sweden). I'll start my internship at YES Forum in Stuttgart on the 15th of May and I'm looking for a roof over my head for at least 6 months, but most probably I'll stay longer as I discussed a the possibility of a permanent position within the organisation after the internship.

As an international student in Lund I live in a student corridor, so I am used to living with people from different backgrounds, sharing a kitchen and cleaning responsibilities. I don't smoke and I like to keep the place I live in clean and neat. I have a pretty good sense of humour (or at least everyone is very polite when laughing at my jokes) and I'm easy to get along with.

I enjoy board-games, watching films and having nice conversations over a good meal (I make amazing pancakes!). I'm also passionate about photography; you can check out my blog here: Protected content .

During the internship I'll also be writing my dissertation, thus spending a lot of my free time doing that, but it doesn't mean I won't be taking breaks, to relax and chat with my flatmates.

I'll be coming to Stuttgart on the 27th of March to meet the people from my internship and I would like to you as well. Until then I hope we can talk more over email and/or skype.

If you have any questions, shoot. :)

Cheers,
Monica Nica

Stuttgart Forum