Join now

Room in 70m2 flat / Vaihingen/Enz (Stuttgart)

Dear all,
I have a room to let in my flat in Vaihingen/Enz.
I like to let the room for half a year/one year with chance for permanent contract. The room is around Protected content big. The whole flat is 70m2 big and there is a big furnitured living room for common use. But no worries there is still enough opportunity to bring in your own style (pictures etc). Your room is not yet furnitured but there is the opportunity to visit IKEA together if desired. Furthermore there is a very nice and also furnitured terrasse where smoking is allowed. Washing machine and well equipped (sepparate) kitchen available for sharing. I am searching for a flatmate that is also an employee in Stuttgart or around Vaihingen/Enz. You will like the place very much if you have a car, if not you should at least have a bicycle to reach the station Protected content by foot, I tested it today). Very nice nature for hiking, jogging, cycling, etc. REWE, LIDL, Aldi, petrol station, burger king, bakery are very close. Terrasse entrance from living room. Internet/W-Lan to be discussed. Pets allowed. Bathrom with tub.
Monthly rent EUR Protected content included except Internet.
Let me know what u think. Just send me private message whenever you are interested, the room is immediately available.

Stuttgart Forum