Join now

Stuttgart Theater, Cinema, Music Group

Hallo Ladies and Gentleman,

a little update plus hopefully the start of a healthy discussion.

So I wanted to create two activities this month regarding films.

First I wanted to ask the "Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg" for a guided tour in the "Kinderfilmhaus" - that is for young and old children (so called "adults") and shows how animated films are made.

Second I had the idea of going to the "Arthouse"-cinema, which often shows movies in original language.

Two problems - some cinemas (including "Arthouse") are meanwhile not giving you the option to reserve tickets without buying them. I can perfectly understand that - often people are telling they attend, but don't come to the event. For cinemas it means they have to hold back plenty of tickets, just to know shortly before the screening that a lot of people won't come (hey to all the internations-veterans: doesn't that sound familiar?).

There's also another problem, which is the virus running around. In cinemas there are hundreds of people. However, the guided tour of the "Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg" is mostly involving only about a dozen people. Seems to be a good idea...

But I ask you - you the members of my group "Stuttgart Theater, Cinema, Music Group" as well as everybody interested in films and theater: What do you think? Which event is a good idea? Which ideas do you have?

So far I created events and you had to accept them (or you simply you did not come). Let's do it differently. Let us discuss together...

Kind Regards,

Aris

Stuttgart Forum

Our Global Partners