Join now

Voice and Music Appreciation Lessons in B-Baden! (Stuttgart)

Hello! I am a classically trained professional singer offering private voice lessons (also introductory music appreciation and theory for children) in Baden-Baden. I have time to add a few new students into my private voice studio here in Baden-Baden (my most active studio is currently in Munich)!

I teach all ages and levels and have students studying musical theater, jazz, and popular genres in addition to classical/opera. Whether you are a beginner with no experience or have serious ambitions for a career in music, I would love to work with you and/or your child!

If you have been contemplating working on your vocal technique... message me with your contact details and we can set-up an introductory lesson! You may also e-mail any enquiries to Protected content . I am happy to send my credentials and sound clips upon request (my website is getting a make-over so I cannot direct you there at this time, unfortunately).

About my teaching:
As any of my current students can tell you, I tailor my voice and music lessons to fit your personal needs and goals. I teach every student the base for healthy singing and we build upon that in the genre and fashion that works for you! I am always excited to add enthusiastic students to my studio. I hope to hear from you soon!

Sincerely,

Alissa

Stuttgart Forum

Our Global Partners