Join now

Anyone up for rafting? (Surabaya)

Hi, I am a new member in Internations Surabaya and attended the meet up that was held on 30 September. I had fun and met some new people (effortlessly, I might say. Thanks to the friendly people from Internations :) ). Anyway, I knew from asking around that some people were up for rafting when I suggested it. Nicky, Emily, Wayne and Yohanna were up for it. If we can gather up more people to raft, the merrier the experience will be.

Dont worry if you can't swim as each is required to wear a life jacket before the journey begins.

The place will be in Probolinggo which is 4 hours drive from Surabaya. I will find out about the place. But, first, I need to know the number of people who are up for it before I proceed to set the date and book the place. Rafting is really fun and a new weekend experience beside going to d mall in Surabaya (the thing that we moan about in the last meet-up. SIgh!). You are going to have an awesome experience!!!
I promise you that!
And I was thinking of throwing some BBQ (Nicky's request in d last event) albeit it is done indo's style (with the old-fashioned grill and fan).

Give me a holla if you are up for it!

Cheers

Intan

Surabaya Forum

Our Global Partners