Join now

Farewell and see you (Surabaya)

Dear InterNations Surabaya members,

My journey as the InterNations Surabaya Ambassador comes to an end as I am now currently too busy with other activities. After one and half wonderful years watching you grow, it is time for me to leave the opportunity to other Surabaya members taking the position as an co-Ambassador, assisting Wayne Duplesis.

It has been a distinct pleasure to have been part of such an extraordinary organization such InterNations Surabaya. My experience has been very rewarding and will be memorable for years to come.

InterNations Surabaya has grown significantly and have made wonderful achievements, none of which could have been possible without your support.

As human being, many thing can happened during these time, understanding or miss-understanding, differences and similarity, pleasant and sadden, that can happen to every people within an organization. So please kindly accept my apologies for any mistakes or hard feelings that may have happened during these times.

Wayne Duplesis will be in charged alone for the time being, but I still can be contacted through private message service here.

Once again, I do thank you for everything and I hope this is not about saying goodbye, but just to say see you again in the near future.

Best Regards,
Sandra

Surabaya Forum

Our Global Partners