Join now

German Graduated Logistic Student (Surabaya)

Hi everyone,

my name is Jan. I am a 30 year old german guy. I finished Protected content studies in logistics as Bachelor of Business Administration . I studied at Fontys University in Venlo - Netherlands.

I completed a semester abroad in Surabaya in Protected content a major in Management and Accounting.

As well i did an apprenticeship as a specialst/administrator for warehouse logistics from Protected content QVC eDistribution in germany.

I was working at UPS Supply chain solutions in Netherlands as a warehouse employee

Though, i have been in indonesia more than just a half year. I have been there in Protected content three months and Protected content six months again. (Mostly i have been in Surabaya)

I know already the culture quite good i guess and my bahasa indonesia language skills are enough to deal with my daily problems. My study was more or less completely in english though i am quite fluet in english and have some basic skills in dutch.

But its quite hard to gain proper information and to gather contacts in indonesia so i would like to know if there is anyone who can recommend some headhunter agencies or already got some contacts to comapnies who are searching expats in my profession?

I would like to work in the logistics sector again with those focussed fields

#Distribution #Production #Warehousing #Logistics management #Supply chain management

Would be nice if someone could give me any advice or share your experiences in indonesia. Of course, if you got someone looking for a CV or further information, all documents are already prepared and ready to be sent.

Thank you in advance