Join now

Immigration and Translation services (Surabaya)

Hi, I am a new member in InterNations.

Hope you are well!!

I came back to Indonesia after 17 years living and working in Australia. Now, I practically live in 2 countries, Australia and Indonesia, as our businesses are maintained in both countries.

I graduated in accounting and law degree for my postgrad., used to work for IT company as a Resolution admin and as a compliance officer in one of In-house boutique law firms in Sydney, Australia.

Our businesses are providing a solution for any immigration compliances such as for getting a visa to live, to study, to travel, to work or to invest. Besides that, we provide translation services for any documents that are written in English, Chinese, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish to be translated into Indonesian or vice versa and a translator, English - Indonesian, for your assistance in dealing with your business negotiations and government compliances.

Many of our clients are living and working in different places or time, therefore, I set up an online account; Whatsapp or WeChat for our communication efficiency. Please contact me at:
Emails: Protected content or Protected content
Mobile Phone: Protected content or Protected content
WhatsApp: Protected content
WeChat: DewiLloyd
BBM Pin: 5B430DEF

Kindly regards,

Surabaya Forum