- Our company is a leading specialist recruitment group placing professional people into permanent and interim roles for companies invested in Asia Pacific.
- We serve a range of industries including Commodities Trading, Engineering & Resources, FMCG, Manufacturing, and Oil & Gas. We recruit at middle, senior and executive levels, enabling our clients to maximize their commercial endeavors by attracting and sourcing the most capable of individuals.
- Our Talent Management solutions also include Payroll Services; Talent Mapping; Assessment & Appraisal; and Outplacement Services.
- Currently we are expanding our operations in China and are seeking a Protected content Consultant to work with our clients and lead our operation in city Suzhou and surrounding areas. As the Principal Consultant you will lead and manage a team of recruitment professionals in the execution of placement assignments, RPO services, Payroll Services; Talent Mapping; Assessment & Appraisal; and Outplacement Services.
- Independently conducting business development and sourcing of new clients, developing and nurturing consultants that add value to our business partners operation as opposed to just emailing our partners resumes.
- Using marketing and business knowledge to extend company contacts
Identifying and evaluating employers’ (clients) recruitment needs
- Deliver recruitment services of exceptional quality to multinational clients including the sourcing, interviewing, assessing and profiling of candidates and making representations to clients
- Negotiating terms of employment
- Managing client relationships
- Build and manage a results driven team of consulting and research staff
- Mentoring junior staff
- Attending marketing events to expand the client base and develop new business
- Process improvement
- Using all efforts to drive revenues and reach forecast revenue targets
Experience & Personal Attributes
- 8 plus year of commercial working experience in a results driven environment, recruitment consulting experience is desirable but not essential
- University education
- Experience in sales or business development preferably within a solutions selling environment
- Fluent English is a must and Mandarin spoken language is desirable but not essential
- Outgoing personality
- Developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
Qualified candidates please send your CV to Protected content