Join now

Part time English teacher needed (Suzhou)

Hi Teachers,
This is Carol Xiao, I am an office worker in a foreign automotive company, I graduate from Xiamen University MBA, and I am the member of Suzhou MBA association, I am willing to help if you need any information from all industry.
Now I am going to open 4 classes, to teach neighbors’ kids speaking English. Due to kids have to go to school during daytime, so I have an idea to open classes during night time and weekends. And during the winter holidays and summer holidays, the classed will be going at daytime. This is a good opportunity for a teacher who works for school, training institutions as a second career.
45 mins a class, if you would like to earn more, you can come to teach 2 classes each time to save the time and money of transportation. The location where you will be teaching at is very convenient, just take subway line 1 and our compound is at the zhongnan jie station. It will be fun with kids, not only in room to teach them, I also plan to organize parties, picnics, all kinds of theme outings etc. You will enjoy it.
Location : No.111 Dongshahu Road, SIP, Suzhou, near Subway Line 1 Zhong nan jie Station.
Date to Start: asap
Type of work : part time
Type of school : speaking English class at home.
N0. hiring : 2
Working hours : 2 classes each week from 6pm-7pm, or weekend 9am-11am, Protected content . Time and salary are negotiatable.
Student age : Protected content
Subjects : English
Qualification Required:
Age under 60
2 years teaching experience
Native English speaker only please
Please ddd my wechat for more detail: carolxiaoyq
My cellphone number: Protected content

Suzhou Forum