Join now

Restaurant Reviews (Suzhou)

Hello

The idea for "Review's" Topic is to share impression about the places we have being around Suzhou, not just restaurants or bar, but also gardens, mall, etc...

I'll start with this post for restaurants... please don't expect a top magazine cuisine review ok? hehehe

Since I love Indian food I went to Ganeshi restaurant at Moon Harbor with my wife and some friends. They have a nice space there very well adornment in Indian style with option to have table outside or inside and also those kind short table where you sit in a kind of beanbag. Whatever the option you choose you'll have a amazing view of JinJi lake.

The menu are extensive but not about the point to get confused about what to order. Anyway if you are not an expert in Indian cuisine or are afraid of too much curry or too much spice, no worries. The staff are supportive and speak good English, more than enough to explain the menu and help you how to order.

Keep in mind whatever you order the portions are big enough for one person. One dish can be shared by two people or if you are not really on a diet avoid ordering more than 3 dishes per person... running the risk of having Indian food enough for eating all over the week hehehe

Based on what I ate I can tell that Tandori Chicken, Chicken Tikka, Biryani rice, Kashmiri Naan and the Lassi was all delicious and with a very authentic Indian taste

They have a good selection fo vegetarian dishes and last time I was there I heard their food is Halal, for it's suitable also for Muslims people.

After the subway start running, it's even more convinent to reach there, just dropping out at the Art and Exposition Center station... it will be few minuts walk.

Next time you think about Indian food, do consider Ganeshi.

See you
Rafhael

Suzhou Forum

Our Global Partners