Join now

$300 pw incl utilities & WIfi. - express to CBD! (Sydney)

Hello,
I have a 3 bedroom house which has all three rooms vacant. They are extra large rooms. Preferably I would like to have the house shared between females, as this will be comfortable for all, but open at the moment to see the response. This beautiful federation home is in leafy Strathfield, where there are quality residences. Three bus services at door to city or 5 min walk to Strathfield station for express trains to city. ACU University close proximity..free shuttle service to ACU from Strathfield station.
FREE Wifi! All utilities are included in the price (water, gas, electricity). Microwave, fridge, dishwasher, gas appliances, cooking utensils, washing machine/dryer. Total is $320 per week including utilities.
I am organising a group of interested people to view it, next week on boxing day Protected content December. The contracts can commence in the New Year..expect to move in on Saturday 18th January Protected content . Are you interested in coming along and picking your room? What do you think? You can call me on Protected content . Of course, we can only have a handful of people viewing the property. The lease is for a minimum of 12 months plus bond. The lease term can be negotiated.
Kind regards,
Randa

Sydney Forum