Audit Manager – Sydney, Australia
A leading public accounting practice is currently seeking an Audit Manager to join its office in Sydney.
As Audit Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Managing audit assignments, working with major clients across a number of sectors including manufacturing, energy, IT and property development.
- Managing a team of Audit staff
- Involvement with corporate finance work.
- CA, ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Experienced in an Audit Management role, with experience within one of the Big 4 or Top 10 companies.
- Experienced in auditing large multinational clients.
If you are interested in applying or would like further information please contact Phil Manley at ASA, Protected content