Join now

Bali diving, watersports, accomodation & transport (Sydney)

Hi there !

anyone planning to go to Bali ?

Rather than you got a high price by the people overthere, you can have some chat with me .Im a local Indonesian and have some lobang and of course im taking a profit from you but not as big as local overthere, i guarantee you :)

My experience is you may have someone who offer you a very low price overthere but i guarantee they would ask you additional charge later on and in the end it would cost you a lot .

Here are some watersport package in Tanjung Benoa :

- Parasailing + Banana Boat + Flying Fish = $ 45/people

- Snorkling + Pulau Penyu + Parasailing/Banana Boat = $ 47 / people

- Parasailing + Jetski + Donut = $ 50/ people

- Flying Fish + Jetski+ Donut = $ 59 / people

- Banana Boat + Diving + Flying Fish = $ 68 / people

* You can mix the watersports, the way you wanted to, so you can choose the package as your own .
(i.e you mix flying fish + diving + parasailing + jetski + donut = CAN )

* All price are inclusive of insurance, lunch & local guide

* Minimum 2 people is required for each package

* For more people , i can give a bit cheaper :)

* For a better comfort to you, you may pay overthere after you finished playing, the staff overthere would guide you for payment .

* For you who may need a picked up from hotel or airport, we can arrange it for you .

* After your booking, we'll giving you a free advice and tips on shopping, eating place or anything about bali (FREE)

Anyone interested, you can drop an email or message here :)

we can have a chat and i can leave you my number for you to contact me in Bali :)

We also can help you find a cheap place to stay arround $ 40 dollar, room w/aircon & pool facilities .

Another tour & sightseeing arround bali also available :)

best regards,
waiting for you :)