Join now

Bondi clean single bedroom available immediately (Sydney)

Fully furnished single room for rent in a large two bedroom apartment just a 1 mins walk to the Beach, shops and bus stops. Protected content

The room has a single bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, chair and ceiling fan with remote control. I am the only other person living in the apartment which is very clean and comfortably furnished. It has a large kitchen with giant fridge, a bathroom with bathtub and very hot shower. The Living room has been recently update with new furnitures. There are ceiling fans and wi-fi Interenet in every room.

The rent is Protected content person per week plus bills. The bond is $800. I would prefer a minimum stay of 3 month. Is the best area in Bondi Beach, plenty of cafes, bars, and services. Buses to City and Bondi Junction at doorstep.

I’m in my mid-twenties and I work full time in the digital industry as Experience Architect. I love technologies and outdoor activities such as surfing and running. Listening and watching almost every music/movie genre.

I’m after a Protected content year old, someone who is mature, friendly, reliable with rent and payments, and happy to share cleaning tasks. The ideal fit would be someone who is also working, and easygoing.

The room is available NOW! Come and have look. If you are interested please email me at guerrera. Protected content or call me at Protected content

Thank you!