Join now

Brand new townhouse in Petersham Sydney($300/week)

Hi Everyone, Thanks for stopping by and reading. I recently bought a brand new townhouse in Petersham Sydney . The property is extremely close to transport, city and shops. 1 minute walk to Bus stops and local shops and 7 minutes walking to Petersham train station. Buses will take you to Marrickville , New town, balmain, Leichardt, Broadway, Central, Townhall, Wynyard, and circular quay. . It usually it takes around 10 minutes to get to the city by train (5 stops to Central station).

The townhouse is fully furnished with brand new furniture and appliances. So all you need to do is move in with your luggage. I am renting out the two rooms on the 1st level. The rooms are very bright, new and furnished with queen-sized beds, build-in wardrobes, study desks and chairs. There is a shared bathroom for the guests staying on the 1st level.

Personally I am a professional working in financial services and have lived internationally in London, Shanghai, Hong kong etc. I would prefer sharing with working professionals or students who are very serious and focused on his/her studies. I would prefer non-smokers, no big parties and extreme noises please. I am very clean and have a weekly cleaning schedule . Please apply if you are clean, tidy and respectful and ok with weekly cleaning of both your room and common shared area.Since I have rented before as well, I would like to create a friendly and warm home environment and make you feel as comfortable and free as possible.

Internet is included. Share other bills e.g. Water, electricity and gas etc.

Thanks a lot for reading and you can contact me via my mobile Protected content my email: Protected content . Since I am on holiday, I am flexible with viewing time. Good luck with your search!