Brussel City Manager (Sydney)
Our client is a leader in the food delivery service and they recently raised funds in order to sustain their development all over Europe. Backed by important investors, they are currently radically changing the food-delivery market by offering an innovative and eco-friendly alternative to the current apps.
As a City Manager, your main responsibility is to ensure the development of our client within the city of Brussels and position our client?s offer a leader.
To do so, you will have to:
- Follow the marketing strategies to increase their visibility (partnerships, sponsorships and so on)
- Manage a small team of business developers
- Welcome local partners and maintain good relations with the best restaurants
- Build and manage a team of bike couriers
- Ensure a continuous growth of the company in Brussels
- Be a foodie and know your city´s ecosystem in order to ensure a growing recognition of the brand
The person we are looking for has:
- A degree in Business Administration, economics or a related field from a top University
- Between 2 and 4 years in experience in consulting / investment banking, marketing or in a start-up environment with knowledge in operations management
- A good knowledge of the internet and e-commerce environment
- Sales, team management and recruitment experience
- An entrepreneurial spirit who likes to ?get things done?
- Speaks and writes fluently French & English
For more information, please email Paul at Protected content
Polyglot Groups is an award-winning Human Resources & cross-cultural solutions provider to international organizations of all sizes. We proudly assist start-ups, SMEs and global organizations wishing to expand or optimize local operations. Our Australian, European & LATAM offices assist strategy execution all around the world so we invite you to check job opportunities in your region by visiting the job opportunities section of our website! We value your language skills and if you want to work for an international company or travel, let us know as we may have a job for you now or in the future! Most of our opportunities are advertised, but some aren?t so if none of the advertised job ads suit your ideal job, send us your resume and a few words to describe your ideal role so that we can be in touch in the future if a suitable opportunity arises.
Our values are: Passion, Personalization, Pragmatism & Probity; if you want to know more about us or would like to send us some feedback, please email Protected content