Join now

Business Partners - Business Opportunity (Sydney)

Hi! I´m a business administrator from Colombia and I am looking for business partners that would like to develop an American project that has a huge potential!
Is THE MOMENT TO GET IN! only 9 countries around the world are developing it and for this year the goal is 10 more. It has an interesting Compensation model, proper leadership and Support (Bill Farley – American Business man with a strong trajectory and financial muscle. Chris Gardner – His life was represented by Will Smith in the movie, “The Pursuit for happiness” in the actual days is a great leadership and financial- Coach and part of the White House Assessors and Dr Deepak Chopra – best and most influential doctor in the world). This company has a portfolio of world Class Products, that where developed under the leadership of Chopra with a group of renowned scientific assessors. We don't have to sell products, the vision of this project is wider.
If you like to know more about you can watch these 2 videos that explains the model of the company and the potential it has.
Protected content
Protected content
I will bill glad to work with you! If you want to start developing please write me back! Remember is the Moment to get in!! Don't wait that others take the decision before you!

Juanita

Sydney Forum