Join now

Chartered Accountant - Chartered Public Accountant (Sydney)

Hello all,

I’m working in the accounting field for the last 13 years, and I’m qualified CA/CPA for 9 years now. I have a strong financial background as I worked for three years in a multinational company as a Financial Director, and 10 years in a reputable accounting firm as CPA and senior-partner.

During these years I have equipped myself with all accounting and auditing functions and I became an expert on IFRS and GAAP, certified by the National Association of Accountant of Portugal, full member of IFAC.
I’ve made the British Council IELTS exam, my mark is Proficient user level.
Regarding to other foreing languages, I´m fluent in Portuguese (mother language) and Spanish, and corrent user in French.

Although I am enjoying my present job, I am looking out for new opportunities in the same field in Australia, because I‘m eager to acquire more knowledge, add international experience in my career and the most important, I want to live in a country were the sky is the limit.
I have excellent communication and exceptional interpersonal skills, along with the ability to create partnering relationships at all levels.
If you wish, I’ll send my curriculum vitae, just ask by e-mail Protected content .
You can, also, visit my professional profile in Linked In.

João Dias