Join now

Club Party @ SOHO Fri 29 Jul VIP entry Int Members (Sydney)

Hi Friends,

Some of your know that I organize Bollywood parties in the town. Thanks to everyone who turned up & showed love and made the HANGOVER celebrations so special earlier this month.

View all the photos in our amazing gallery of the night festivities Protected content

Unsurprisingly, Sydney’s most exclusive bollywood party enjoyed a roadblock night & a packed house of gorgeous party-people dancing until the early hours of Sunday.

Missed out? What on earth were you thinking! But don’t be too disappointed.

THE WAIT IS OVER and We invite you to join us as we celebrate an ultra special party “MEANGIRLS” especially for the ladies STARRING legend DJ’s DJ SPINZ, DJ RAV & DJ MISS JAZLYN.

Save the date – MEAN GIRLS > SPECIAL LADIES NIGHT– Friday 29th July for an unforgettable night! Free Shots for Best Dressed!

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ FRIDAY 29 JULY Protected content PM TILL LATE ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

EXCLUSIVE VENUE | 3 AREAS | INDOOR | OUTDOOR

SOHO NIGHTCLUB | 9:30 PM TILL LATE ( One minute away from Kings Cross Train Station Victoria Street Exit)
171 Victoria St, Potts Point NSW Protected content

BOLLYWOOD | HOUSE | RNB | ELECTRO

Dress Code: Smart/Club Wear

PS: The event is free for all Internations members. Please email me your full names on Protected content . I will confirm your rsvp via email. When you come on the door please say Internations. If any problems call me on my mobile.

Doors open 9:30 PM, Don’t miss it! See you on the dance floor..

Raj Khanna & Team xx

Sydney Forum

Our Global Partners