Join now

Cozy, modern room in a great spot Clovelly /Bronte (Sydney)

Available now!
Enjoy Sydney’s beach life at its best with Bronte Beach and it’s pristine waves and open air rock pool, Clovelly beach and Coogee beach just a short walk away.
It is ideal for a female professional or a student who likes the idea of living at a clean, top floor, sunny unit. Peaceful but still have a great atmosphere as we have some great restaurants, coffee shops, fruit shops., newsagent, pharmacy at the end of our street.
Bus stop is 50 metres. 400, 314, 317,316, x39,339
Protected content to City, Bronte + Clovelly beach, UNSW, Bondi Junction+ Randwick junction, Hospitals, Royal Randwick racecourse, Centennial Park (ideal for a morning jog)
- garden -facing sunny bedrooms with huge built in cupboards
- modern bathroom with a bathtub
- deliciously equipped kitchen with integrated appliances: gas cooking, oven, fridge as well as some other little goodies
- spacious lounge opening onto panoramic balcony with beautiful views
-HIGH SPEED UNLIMITED INTERNET
- fully equipped laundry with BOSCH washing machine and dryer
- high quality furnishings, appliances, crockery & glassware
- parking available
If you like the sound of things , please do not hesitate to contact me and I am happy to show you around the apartment and the surroundings.

About the flatmates

My lovely flatmate is moving out after 3 years to Rent her own place.
I am looking for a nice, respectful and happy flatmate . I am Very organized, neat and tidy and i would appreciate someone who has similar views. Our home is our temple and we enjoy coming home after a day of work and relax, watch a movie and cook some delicious food. If you like what you read i would love to meet you.:)

Sydney Forum

Our Global Partners