Join now

Expatriate Adjustment_Research (Sydney)

Dear Expats

As part of my Bachelor’s thesis at Paderborn University (Germany), I am conducting a study, which deals with the determinants in the expatriate adjustment process.

Understanding this process can help expatriates to learn about their situation, as well as to show international companies how and in which areas they can support their employees and families.

To be able to carry out my study I need your help. I am seeking input from Expats working for defined period of time in other country (on international assignment).

Your perspective is crucial and can help us to understand this adaptation process more in depth. If you choose to participate, please click on the link below or copy and paste the link in your browser to access the online survey:

Protected content

The questionnaire takes approx. Protected content of your time and contains multiple choice questions. The language used is English.

Of course, you will receive, if desired, a report with the results of this study.

The survey is completely anonymous. We ensure that the information submitted to us will remain confidential. We will evaluate the data without name and address.

Should you need any further information about this study, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks in advance for your time and best regards from Paderborn!

Angélica Manrique

Sydney Forum

Our Global Partners