I'm hiring: Private Client Adviser - Wealth (Sydney)
Private Client Advisers needed in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth
Award winning full service broking firm looking to further grow their private client advisory capability across the APAC region.
• Attractive Split / Access to Non-Recoupable Salary
• Grow Your Business – Wider Product Offering
• Well Respected Branding – Exceptional Support Network
This is an opportunistic and rare career opportunity for an experienced Private Client Adviser / Stockbroker to join an award winning full service broking firm with offices in Australia, Singapore and Hong Kong. For the successful Private Client Adviser / Stockbroker, you will form part of a global and an established network of wealth management professionals covering retail brokers, equities advisors, investment advisors and financial planners, with a focus on providing full broking services to personal, commercial, corporate and institutional clients.
Your role will involve but not limited to:
• Formulate investment solutions for complex client needs
• Delivering services covering domestic and international direct equities
• Providing investment advice on ETOs, OTC Options, Warrants, Futures, CFDs and Commodities
• Servicing new and existing HNW clients for all investment and trading requirements
• End to end portfolio administration and reporting
• Increase funds under management in accordance with targets
You will be required to demonstrate the following:
• Ideally, you’re currently managing FUM / AUM and a book of clients generating brokerage fees in excess of $10,000 per month
• Tertiary qualification in relevant field
• ADA Levels 1 & 2 is desirable
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• General Knowledge of ASIC, APRA and FPA compliance standards will be highly regarded
• Demonstrated business development skills
• Extensive experience in delivering workshops and presentations
• Proven ability to work autonomously
In return, you get an above market split along with the opportunity to draw on a non-recoupable salary to assist you financially, while you transition your existing clients across to the new firm. You will be positioned well to continue to own and service your existing portfolio of clients and be provided with warm leads and key contacts relevant to your region. Ultimately, the goal is to ensure you continue to meet and exceed your medium to long term financial goals.
To apply, please submit your resume with a covering letter detailing your suitability for this role or email directly to Protected content . Alternatively, please contact John Le on Protected content a confidential discussion.