Join now

i want to relocate to Australia (Sydney)

Views

Protected content am writing to you with due respect and equally with heart full to work in the Australia since we have not known or met I need urgent help. After going through this mail, it will be your decision, whether to help me or to leave me to my faith, but whatever you decide, bear mind, I want to work in Australia, the main reason why I am contracting you now is to seek your assistance in the area of my future investment and also for a help, please I am now asking you to stand on my behalf to make this claim to stand as my partner, I really appreciate your concern, my pray is for God to grand me my pursuance, presently I am working with policy printing press here in Nigeria secondly I want to work in Australia, also start up a good work venture that will be profitable oriented. I am asking for your assistance after I have gone through a profile that speaks good of internations sydney. I will be so glad if you can allow and lead me to right channel towards your assistance to situation, I will make my proposal well known if I am given the opportunity. I would like to use this opportunity to introduce myself

Sydney Forum