Join now

Looking for a new job (Sydney)

Views

Dear all,

My name is Francesco Franceschinelli and I am 28 years old. I am originally from Italy, but I settled down in Sydney four weeks ago, after quitting my job in Milan. I worked for two and a half years at L'Orèal, covering positions in Sales and Category management in the consumer products division. The purpose of this move is to start a new life here in Australia and to enrich myself both professionally and personally, following the same professional path started in Italy. I am very passionate about the FMCG industry and, more specifically, I have got a genuine interest in food and beverages. During my career I have built a very solid experience in business development, customer support, assortment management, display and space allocation, merchandising, category reviews and sales analysis.

I am available to put my experience aside, re-start from scratch and work hard to demonstrate my abilities. I know it will not be easy, but I am still young, very motivated and I really believe in what I am doing. My background has enabled me to be in contact with a multicultural environment and my previous international experiences have been fundamental for my growth

I consider myself very effective, pragmatic, independent, energetic and proactive. I have excellent analytical and relational skills and I consider the ability to work in a group one of my strengths, because I really like to team-up with my peers in order to capitalise on each other’s strengths. Despite this, I feel totally at ease when working individually. Additionally, I am a very good communicator and negotiator; I look forward to take on new responsibilities and to embark on new challenging projects. Finally, I am very ambitious, curious and a quick learner.

Get in touch for opportunities in line with my profile!

Francesco

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Sydney Forum