Join now

Looking for a new job (Sydney)

Views

Dear all,

My name is Francesco Franceschinelli and I am 28 years old. I am originally from Italy, but I settled down in Sydney four weeks ago, after quitting my job in Milan. I worked for two and a half years at L'Orèal, covering positions in Sales and Category management in the consumer products division. The purpose of this move is to start a new life here in Australia and to enrich myself both professionally and personally, following the same professional path started in Italy. I am very passionate about the FMCG industry and, more specifically, I have got a genuine interest in food and beverages. During my career I have built a very solid experience in business development, customer support, assortment management, display and space allocation, merchandising, category reviews and sales analysis.

I am available to put my experience aside, re-start from scratch and work hard to demonstrate my abilities. I know it will not be easy, but I am still young, very motivated and I really believe in what I am doing. My background has enabled me to be in contact with a multicultural environment and my previous international experiences have been fundamental for my growth

I consider myself very effective, pragmatic, independent, energetic and proactive. I have excellent analytical and relational skills and I consider the ability to work in a group one of my strengths, because I really like to team-up with my peers in order to capitalise on each other’s strengths. Despite this, I feel totally at ease when working individually. Additionally, I am a very good communicator and negotiator; I look forward to take on new responsibilities and to embark on new challenging projects. Finally, I am very ambitious, curious and a quick learner.

Get in touch for opportunities in line with my profile!

Francesco

Sydney Forum