Join now

Looking for a short-term internship in June 2009 (Sydney)

Hello everybody,

I am looking for an unpaid, short-term internship of Protected content (2 1/2 weeks) in June Protected content part of my Master's Degree in International Relations with International Communication at Macquarie University. I am very flexible with the location of the internship (be it in Sydney, in Australia or in the region) and I'd be happy to work in the field of media, communications, PR, Public Diplomacy, marketing or event management.

Before coming to Australia, I completed my Bachelor's Degree in Literary, Cultural and Media Studies at the University of Siegen, Germany, followed by a 1-year traineeship with the public relations agency Scholz & Friends Agenda in Berlin to become Juniour Account Executive.

During the on-job education at Scholz & Friends, my responsibilites included the coordination of the nationwide contest and event series "365 Landmarks in the Land of Ideas" Protected content the government-sponsored initiative "Germany - Land of Ideas" and the co-organisation of the "Day of German Industry" by the Federation of German Industries with German Federal President Horst Köhler on 23 June Protected content Berlin. As part of my bachelor's degree I also did an internship with the German Embassy in Pretoria, South Africa for 8 months where I organised an exhibition of the Foreign Office promoting the European Union in South Africa.

For further information, please feel free to contact me at any time. I greatly appreciate your help!

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Alexandra Mihaljevic

Sydney Forum