Join now

LOOKING FOR BUSINESS SPONSORSHIP (Sydney)

Views

Hi All,

My name is Katrin, 30 years old, originally from Italy. In March Protected content got my first job as project coordinator at Kordia solutions, working for VHA/NSN and deploying mobile antenna solutions for special events. Since then, I have always worked in the Telco industry in similar roles, either Project Coordinator or Project Administrator. Currently, I am working for Daly International where I am a part of the Optus SAED team, providing support to the team and owning the MERCs/project closure process. I am a driven individual who is quick learning new systems and requirements, shows initiative and contributes actively to come up with improvements and new processes.

I am looking to stay in Australia for longer and am therefore looking for a business willing to sponsor me. I have the skills required, excel and grow with my responsbilities and, since all relevant working experience has been gained in Australia, I have a profound knowledge of the industry and know how to move in it.

I went to University in Italy and a Bachelors degree in Science of Communication. As part of my studies, I have attended lectures and classes for Project Management, and this has contributed to my familiarity to processes and project methodologies.

I speak 3 languages fluently (German, Italian and English) and have basic knowledge of Spanish.

I can provide references and more detail if required.

So, dear reader of this post, if you or anyone you know is currently offering this kind of opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact me. Drop me a message here or feel free to call or text Protected content .

Thanking you,

Sincereley,

Katrin Normand

Sydney Forum

Our Global Partners