Join now

Looking for house/flat-share (Sydney)

Hi All,

I'm a mobile industry professional looking for reasonable and pleasant house/flat-share starting from either 17th or 24th August , Protected content . Preferably, accommodation needs to be close to Central Station or any of the surrounding suburbs such as Paddington, Surry Hills, Darlinghurst, Cenntenial Park to allow me to commute to work in reasonable time (no further than half and hour commute away would be ideal!).

I have been visiting family in Germany for the past month and am planing to return to Sydney on 17th August. I have been living in Australia since Protected content to great job opportunities and have just recently signed a new perm. full time contract with a reputable digital agency and will start work on 19th August Protected content .

I am a friendly, respectful and sociable person who likes meeting new people and going to new places. I consider myself to be a tidy and clean guy, and would like to live in a fairly tidy house or flat with some other sociable, young-professionals. I speak fluent German and English, love to cook and staying active in general. If you would like to know more about me, please feel free to get in touch.

Thanks for looking and I look forward to your replies.

Cheers!
James

Sydney Forum