Join now

Looking for opportunities & challenges in Sydney

I investigate if there could be opportunities to work for your organization in the foreseeable future. I am a qualified journalist with extensive experience in the football domain, currently based in Belgium, but who will be re-locating to Sydney end april Protected content . My wife, an Australian doctor, has accepted a position to re-locate back to Sydney, and I will be accompanying her with our 3 children. My visa status will permit me to work in Australia without restrictions.

I am presently working as the Chief Editor and Product Manager for “ “– the highest-raked news website in Belgium, with a very strong focus on Sports. I have, in past years, worked with various Football organizations, including the National Belgian Football Federation and the National Belgian Football Team “Diables Rouges”. In the capacity as their official Press Officers, I was responsible for all internal and external communications and was in charge of media accreditation, security & referee oversight and venue planning for all matches. I was directly involved in the organization and operations for the match days as well as other official Federation and Club events. In more recent years, I have performed match commentaries for the different European Football Leagues on radio and television.

In my current role, I manage a team of 20 journalists to deliver high-quality general and sports news, with over 1.8 million page-views a day, making it the most popular news website in Belgium.

I believe that my excellent knowledge of the sports domain and my expertise in media and communications could be an important asset to any organization. In my present role, I have demonstrated outstanding management skills, an ability to lead as well as work within a team, and a proven track record of delivering success.