Join now

Migratio nServices (Sydney)

Are you planning to move to Australia.

Hi everyone

I am a Solicitor/ Registered Migration Agent in Australia. I own a home based Migration Consultancy in Sydney.

If you are thinking of migrating to Australia, please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to offer you free professional advice and answer any queries you have concerning your visa options to come to Australia.
I am able to offer a once off free consultation or free assessment with the following visa applications
1) Partner / Prospective Marriage/ Spouse visas both onshore and offshore)
2) Skilled Migration visa (subclass 189/190/489)
3) Tourist or visitor visa
4) Working Holiday visa
5) Temporary Graduate Visa ( subclass Protected content
6) Temporary Work Skilled visa (subclass Protected content
7) Skilled Recognised Graduate visa (subclass Protected content

Angeline Yeong
Solicitor/Registered Migration Agent
B.Sc, MSW, Grad Dip Counselling, B Laws, Grad Dip Legal Practice
Mobile Migration Consultancy
MARN: Protected content
Protected content

Sydney Forum

Our Global Partners