Join now

New Recruiting Assignment: HR BUSINESS PARTNER (Sydney)

FRIENDLY REMINDER ... To see our global recruiting assignments, please connect with us on Linkedin and Twitter.

NEXT STEPS:
* Join the Linkedin Group - VOLO Careers International
* Follow us on Twitter Protected content
* Join "My Network" on Internations.org

Good luck on your job search.

VOLO Careers International
Asia-Pacific | Europe - Middle East - Africa (EMEA) | Latin America | North America Protected content

Are you a HR Manager wanting to advance your career?

I realize most people do not even think about interviewing if they are currently employed. I'd like to share one opportunity from a multinational corporation that will truly value their work and promote them.

PROMOTIONS, JOB DESCRIPTION & LOCATION
Our client is targeting a rising HR leader that knows how to analyze market share, industry & financial reports so the HRBP can truly partner with the Country Manager & sit as a key member of the leadership team. This role is based in Sydney. Their next assignment will be in either Sydney, Europe, Asia-Pacific, or United States.

The ideal candidate has:

• Worked for well known Multinational Corporations (i.e., huge publically traded / private companies)
• Advanced faster than their HR peers (i.e., Protected content experience after college; now HR Manager or HRBP)
• Experience with Australian & New Zealand employment law
• A Bachelors degree; Masters degree is a plus
• Authorization to work in Australia

If you’d like to launch your career, send us your resume with a brief write-up of a major HR accomplishment you believe is comparable.

START YOUR NEW CAREER BY CONTACTING

Protected content

FRIENDLY REMINDER ... Connect with us on Linkedin & Twitter (see links above)

Sydney Forum