Join an employer of choice and be part of a growing and successful team in a trading operations environment.
• 24 Hour Rotating Shift - Capital Markets
• Equity and Derivatives - Operations
• Employer of Choice
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with experience in financial markets or securities with exposure to trading operations to join a supportive and dynamic team. The role involves providing an efficient high quality service supporting the domestic market and suite of products. As the successful candidate with experience in equities and/or futures and options, you will have an opportunity to gain an in-depth knowledge and exposure to Capital Markets.
Your role will involve but not limited to:
• Inputting and maintaining data across all trading related systems.
• Monitoring and enforcing market compliance, operating rules and procedures.
• Operating various market supervision applications.
• Providing application assistance and answer trading related enquires.
• Monitoring system functions and applying manual overrides where automatic processes have failed.
• Providing training and testing facilities for trading representatives.
• Delivery and update of necessary training and testing documentation.
You will be required to demonstrate to the following:
• Experience dealing with the domestic market with a focus on equities and/or futures and options.
• An understanding of various products traded, market rules, operating rules and procedures.
• High problem solving skills.
• Ability to work in a dynamic team.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Client service focused with an absolute drive to succeed.
To apply, please submit your resume with a covering letter detailing your suitability for this role or email directly to Protected content . Alternatively, please contact John Le on Protected content a confidential discussion.