Join now

Research Project-German Automotive Brand (Sydney)

Dear All,

My name is Melanie Angerer and I am a postgraduate student at Munich Business School (Germany) conducting a dissertation study on brand loyalty and repurchase intentions for German premium automotive brands in Australia.

I would like to ask for your participation in my research study conducted as part of my study program. The purpose of the survey is to determine your opinions about the vehicle brand you currently and your repurchase intentions.

Your participation in this study is voluntary. To complete the survey will take you no longer than 5 minutes and your results will be maintained confidential and won't be published at any point in time. In this research study, there are no foreseen risks to you as a participant.

If you choose to participate in the online survey, please click on the link below and you will be forwarded to the survey.

Protected content

By completing the survey, you acknowledge that you understand the nature of the study and the means by which your identity will be kept confidential. Completing the study also indicates that you are over the age of 18 and that you give your permission to voluntarily serve as a participant in the study described.

If you could take 5 minutes to help me achieve valuable results for my project, your time would be very much appreciated!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!

Thank you for your participation.

Kind regards,

Melanie

Sydney Forum

Our Global Partners