Join now

Speak and Shine Public Speaking Course 24th August (Sydney)

Are you as confident as you would like to be when invited to speak in public? Transform your nervous energy into confidence and speak with ease! In this one day workshop Kathryn and Pauline will provide the tools to enable you to empower yourself, and find your hidden voice.
Protected content
Speak & Shine is tailored to support your unique voice as you develop confident communication skills through effective presentation, audience engagement and speech structure. Joining Speak and Shine will enable you to deliver your skills within a focus group as you participate in impromptu speaking, storytelling and deliver a structured speech.

Protected content people as saying about Kathryn and Pauline as presenters….

Kathryn is the true example of how to overcome your deepest fears. Kathryn for me is all but Inspirational! I admire her work and determination, believe and know she is more than capable of helping you to transform your lives. Enjoy this amazing Event! ~ Thomas Kubinec
“Finding my inner voice has been life transforming and enabled me to teach people from all over the world.”~ Kathryn Shah
Protected content
Pauline spoke beautifully and from the heart, and kept everyone mesmerized with her words. Many people came forward after her talk, saying how much they enjoyed her way of reaching out to them. ~ Dorothy Essex (Melbourne)

"Overcoming the fear of public speaking gave me the courage to dream again and to support others with their dreams. Pauline Hosie ~ Advanced Toastmaster (Silver)

Date 24th August . Protected content 10am – 4pm.
Place Protected content Hill ( Near Bondi Junction )
To ensure personalized attention 8 places will be available. Cost: $185 or $ Protected content bird booking
Enroll now . Protected content or ring Kathryn Protected content on Protected content

Sydney Forum