Join now

Unemployed? One Off Offer [Limited time only] (Sydney)

I have something exciting to share!

You might be aware that I have an ecourse that helps professionals find a job. Protected content

Now, to make a long story short, I'm currently offering the course to professionals who don’t have a job for only $97 AUD! I normally sell it for $497 USD.

The reason I'm doing this is I know first hand how difficult and hard it is to invest in professional help when you don’t have an income. Even if you desperately need it to help you get a job!

I offered the course for this price to my best friend (yes – not for free as I wanted her to pay something so she was fully committed to get maximum result)

This is what she said : This program helped me get into a job so much faster. I had no idea!

This is a limited time offer – you need to decide by tomorrow (next 24hours). If you want to go ahead, email me and I’ll send you all the details. Protected content

If you’re still not convinced, think about it, your new paycheque will easily pay for this investment. Plus, you will LOVE your job. And that is PRICELESS!

If you have questions, let me know and we can schedule a call!