Join now
Log in Join

Visa for skilled emigrants (Sydney)

Hello everyone,
i'm an italian graduated girl who would like to move to Sydney with her boyfriend by the end of this year. I would like to ask you some informations about the way to obtain a visa which is NOT a W/H visa. My boyfriend is a professional musician and i am graduated in modern and comparative cultures and languages (Russian and English). Do you think we could have a chance to obtain a permanent visa?
Thank you very much for your kind attention!

Sydney Forum