Join now

Volunteers needed for my PhD studies (Sydney)

Are you Chinese, female and working in Sydney? If so, would you like to share your thoughts about your experience at workplace, and how you manage work and life balance? I am a student at Western Sydney University conducting this research for my doctoral thesis. All information shared is confidential and anonymous.
You will be asked to fill in a simple survey first, which takes approx. 5 minutes; and if you meet the study requirements, you will be asked to participate in an interview for Protected content . Please scan this QR code or this link ( Protected content ) to fill in my survey. Thanks.
If you are interested, please contact Yinghua Yu via email Protected content , or via phone Protected content , or via Wechat (jeanniezone) for further information.
This study has been approved by the Human Research Ethics Committee at Western Sydney University. The ethics reference number is: H Protected content .
寻求志愿者
请问你是在悉尼工作的中国职场女性吗?如果是,请问你愿意分享你的工作中的经历以及怎么调整工作与生活的吗?我是西悉尼大学的博士研究生,想寻求您的分享来完成我的博士论文。您所有分享的内容都将是秘密的与匿名的。
希望请你花5分钟填写一个简短的问卷。如果你正好是我需要的研究对象,希望你能接受我的访谈。采访时间大概是90~120分钟。请扫以下二维码或者点击此链接填写问卷,谢谢。
Protected content
如果你感兴趣,请联系余英华,邮件: Protected content 电话: Protected content (请注明:志愿者,谢谢)。 如果你身边有其他朋友感兴趣,请转发本文,非常感谢。
本研究由西悉尼大学道德评审委员会审核通过。道德评审编号为:H Protected content .

Sydney Forum

Our Global Partners