Join now

Who needs a Remote Office Virtual Assistant? (Sydney)

Hello guys! I love Sydney. I think I have not left Manila, Philippines at all with the tall buildings, the traffic, and the restaurants you see everywhere. I never run out of coffee shops to go to here. :) I have just set up my home-based remote office to support clients in their office and business needs. I am now working as a virtual assistant who can help you in data entry, order processing, plan business trips and flight bookings, manage you business in your social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, HooteSuite, WordPress), and represent your company or business to your customer as a Custome Service support (by phone, e-mail, and chat). I had 5 years customer service and technical support experiences while working in a call centre environment in the Philippines. I excel in this field and I would love to help you and your business grow and save money in handling your business transactions. Why hire me? I have excelled in conflict resolution with unhappy & irate customers, committed to maintaining data integrity, I am proficient in multi-tasking and finishing my tasks on time and great in building client relations. You will find me pleasing to work with. If you think you can run your business with my help, let me know by replying to my post here so we can start discussing how we can work on it together. I am attaching my mobile #s below. Maraming salamat! :)

Aimee Rodriguez
Mobile: Protected content
e-mail ad: Protected content

Sydney Forum

Our Global Partners