Join now

Wknd (day)trips exloring around Syd anyone? (Sydney)

Hi,
Are there any Internations members out here, who are keen to explore beyond the city borders on weekends, e,.g. day trips or more (camping)?

I'm mid30s/f, work full time in the enviro sector; From W-Europe, well travelled. In Syd since half year, before that in Melb.

I do quite a bit of bushwalking & sometimes other outdoor activities (horse /cycle rides, kayak, etc) on weekends (I sometimes organise trips in case you're interested), however don't have a car neither have been in Syd. that long of course.

I'd be keen to get to know a few more likeminded people (you really don't have to be an avid bushwalker) to get out of the city by car (can share petrol/driving duties) and explore the many beautiful areas within a few hours drive of the city.

For example to chip in a few trip suggestions: Bells Line of Road (alternative route into Blue Mnts: views, walks, botanical gardens, farm produce etc), around Hawkesbury & Colo Rivers, Gosford / Woy Woy area (Brisbane Waters), Lower and Upper Hunter Valley, the southern highlands (K'roo Valley, Bundanoon etc), Jervis Bay & dolphins at Husskinson, or even the Snowies (well, not really a daytrip)

Drop me a line if interested!

Sydney Forum

Our Global Partners