Write an Aussie resume! (Sydney)
Before you apply for jobs, make sure your resume is adjusted to the Australian market!
When I came from Europe to Australia I noticed there was a big difference in how resumes where presented.
A resume seems like a small part of the process but believe me it is one of the main contributors for you to successfully secure an interview.
Do research on how your resume needs to look before you apply, here are some tips:
• Make sure your CV is longer than 1 page and no longer than 4 pages
• It is not common to put a photo on your resume or you date of birth
• For each job experience, outline your responsibilities and key achievements
• Put the name of the company and a summary of what they do
• Start your resume with a summary describing who you are (skills and experience - Protected content
Click here for a free resume template. Protected content
Feel free to contact me to book one of my workshops to make sure your resume is all it can be! Protected content