ASIA-PACIFIC OPERATIONS MANAGER (TPE) (Taipei)
Dear InterNations TPE Members,
We are a European raw material and machinery supplier group with liaison teams and rep offices around the world, mainly serving the worldwide Textile Industry.
We are looking for new colleagues / office manager for our International Sales and Sourcing operations with a specific focus on ASIA-PACIFIC region (China, S. Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka)
Below are the general requirements / preferred skills for the above-mentioned position:
- Fluency in English (skills in other commonly-used languages such as Mandarin, Spanish, French etc would be a plus)
- Experience with team and office management, business and supplier development, direct sales in various countries
- Experience in Textile products is a plus but not a must, though candidates with background in close industries or with engineering education will be more relevant
- Openness to frequent travels and client visits
- Ability to handle difficult situations, meet deadlines and sales-related problems
- Confident with get-things-done attitude and transparent work style
- Experience with communicating with various levels of clients.
Below are the main tasks of this position:
- Building and managing a small sales and sourcing team, distributor networks in the region
- Conducting market research and data analysis about potential target markets for company's product line and keeping up with the changing import-export regulations of the target countries
- Developing relations with new clients and suppliers in addition to handling regular requirements of the past/ existing customers / suppliers
- Preparing company presentations, cold calling important clients and industry organizations in various countries, sending introduction emails, organizing client visits, learning about the requirements and offering company's products, arranging the delivery of samples to potential clients, following up thru the process, in addition to increasing the distributor network of the company in different regions in a result oriented manner
- Planning and organizing company's international trade fair and expo participations and doing client follow-ups after these fairs
- Handling after-sales client satisfaction plans and requests.
This position will be reporting directly to the European HQ (in Switzerland)
If interested, please send your CV --> Protected content .
In your e-mail, please specify your NATIONALITY as well, as this is closely relevant to local working regulations and also international travel which is required by this position.
Human Resources Dept.