During the month of November/December, we have successfully assisted more than 15 groups of foreigners/expats in finding suitable housing in Taipei. We understand some of the difficulties you may encounter during house searching. More importantly, we serve as a bridge between Taiwanese landlords and yourself to avoid any miscommunications or misunderstandings. As a remedy to this, we offer bilingual (English and Chinese) lease agreements and will make sure both parties (landlord and tenant) are 100% clear about the lease terms before signing the papers.
To help us more accurately understand what you’re looking for, please let us know the following:
1. What is your Budget?
2. Location: Which MRT Station(s) do you prefer to be close to? Which Area/District do you want to be in?
3. When do you expect to move in and how long is your lease period?
4. How many rooms are you looking for? How many people are living together? Do you need to cook? Any pets?
5. Are you in Taiwan for work or for study?
6. Any additional information? Do you need a full size kitchen, furniture? Do you prefer stairs or elevators?
7. When are you available for showings?
* Are you renting under your personal name or under the company’s name? *
Please see below for our services and contact information:
Free Showings – we will help you arrange the showing times with the landlord and arrange meet up times. All you need to do is show up on time!
Service Fee = Half Month Rent (paid to us only after the lease has been successfully completed)
If you’re looking for a rental home or if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me at:
Phone: Protected content
Email: Protected content OR Protected content
LINE ID: adam5659
Website: Protected content